About Me: Artist

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Halloween and fantasy Artist.I sell my artwork under the name; halloweenartstudio...on www.bonanzle.com and ,www.etsy.com.I also sell my art on www.ebay.com as fantasyartstudio. My paintings have been bought to hang in homes and retail establishments all over the USA. I paint Witches, Bats, Cats and most fantasy things that go bump in the night but I like to paint Black Cats the best which I paint on wood items and canvas. I own a black cat named warlock that is a big inspiration to my work. I have studied Interior Design also so during the fall season I am called on to decorate model and residential homes for Halloween. This is always alot of fun turning real homes into haunted mansions.. Some examples of my One of a kind halloween and fantasy paintings are below. Thanks for looking, please feel free to follow me on this blog, or at Twitter.com (barb41) or at Facebook.com (Barbara A Strohmeier) On face book you will see personal photos of me,family and home. I'm also on google... Enjoy and become a follower on my blog to keep in touch with events and up and coming halloween and fantasy artwork that is for sale or those pieces that are coming up for sale.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SEE me at these sales sites......

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/halloweenartstudio
halloweenartstudio

http://www.etsy.com/halloweenartstudio
halloweenartstudio

http://www.e-bay.com/ fantasyartstudio
fantasyartstudio



SEE me at these sites...

http://www.twitter.com/
barb1941

http://www.facebook.com/
Barbara A Strohmeier

http://www.ning.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,

    You know how much I admire you, as an Artist and a classy, lovely lady. I don't know how you accomplish all that you do. All of your fabulous creations; and on so many sites, too!

    I've shown your work to friends and family members, and they are as "wowed" as I am. I am so fortunate to have met you through Bonanzle.

    Cheryl Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm BAAACK!

    Well, it's almost that time of year again. I'm eating up way too much of the Halloween stash. We had to replace it tonight.

    I wrote you an email about the following, but wanted to post it here, also. I think it's so cool that you have a Black Cat. Absolutely perfect.

    I showed your wonderful art to a few more friends. They were astonished; LOVED it! (as you know I do). Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, dear friend!

    Cheryl Hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, hope you had a Spelltacular Halloween we did! I'm following you...:) AND I added your link to my Fantasy Flights (Favorite Blog Links).

    Also, I have a surprise for you on my ALL SAINT'S DAY post. Sorry you didn't win this time, but actually I think you did in a better way... You'll see...

    Have A Bewitching All Saint's Day...

    XOXOs, Lyndy & Magick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherly,
    Thank you for your interest in my halloween paintings on wood and canvas.I appreciate your compliments.
    Come and visit anytime.

    Artist, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lyndy
    You are the best.I feel honored to be on your blog

    Thank you, Blessed Be, Barbara

    ReplyDelete