About Me: Artist

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Halloween and fantasy Artist.I sell my artwork under the name; halloweenartstudio...on www.bonanzle.com and ,www.etsy.com.I also sell my art on www.ebay.com as fantasyartstudio. My paintings have been bought to hang in homes and retail establishments all over the USA. I paint Witches, Bats, Cats and most fantasy things that go bump in the night but I like to paint Black Cats the best which I paint on wood items and canvas. I own a black cat named warlock that is a big inspiration to my work. I have studied Interior Design also so during the fall season I am called on to decorate model and residential homes for Halloween. This is always alot of fun turning real homes into haunted mansions.. Some examples of my One of a kind halloween and fantasy paintings are below. Thanks for looking, please feel free to follow me on this blog, or at Twitter.com (barb41) or at Facebook.com (Barbara A Strohmeier) On face book you will see personal photos of me,family and home. I'm also on google... Enjoy and become a follower on my blog to keep in touch with events and up and coming halloween and fantasy artwork that is for sale or those pieces that are coming up for sale.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

 CIRCA 2015        
 Today is my Birthday......May 27,.....I am a Gemini




1 comment:

  1. I havent painted since my husband had a massive stroke in Sept 2013.I took care of him in our home for 4 years because he was deemed bed ridden....I did not want him in a nursing home for they dont always give proper care...
    Then in the year of 2017 August...he passed in his sleep..
    Trying to get myself together in mourning for Phil...It will take awhile ...for him and I were very much in love and married for 58 years...
    Wanted to let my art. Buyers and followers know this...so you all wont wonder what happen to me
    Now sure at this point if I will go back to painting or not
    I am at a big loss and I am very devastated without Phil...We have been together in marriage since I was 18 and he was 20

    ReplyDelete