About Me: Artist

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a Halloween and fantasy Artist.I sell my artwork under the name; halloweenartstudio...on www.bonanzle.com and ,www.etsy.com.I also sell my art on www.ebay.com as fantasyartstudio. My paintings have been bought to hang in homes and retail establishments all over the USA. I paint Witches, Bats, Cats and most fantasy things that go bump in the night but I like to paint Black Cats the best which I paint on wood items and canvas. I own a black cat named warlock that is a big inspiration to my work. I have studied Interior Design also so during the fall season I am called on to decorate model and residential homes for Halloween. This is always alot of fun turning real homes into haunted mansions.. Some examples of my One of a kind halloween and fantasy paintings are below. Thanks for looking, please feel free to follow me on this blog, or at Twitter.com (barb41) or at Facebook.com (Barbara A Strohmeier) On face book you will see personal photos of me,family and home. I'm also on google... Enjoy and become a follower on my blog to keep in touch with events and up and coming halloween and fantasy artwork that is for sale or those pieces that are coming up for sale.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi everyone...here's a one of a kind Black cat signed painting of mine that is up for sale on http://bonanzle.com/booths/halloweenartstudio

You can see alot of my current witch, halloween and black cat paintings there.Come over to my bonanzle site and look around for some unusual halloween and fantasy one of a kind artwork.

If you have any problems trying to find me on bonanzle or just want to ask any questions about this painting or any of my other artwork..then please contact me at my e-mail address which is missbarb41@aol.com

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and have a great day.



Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment